By utilising the latest imaging technologies, our ability to accurately evaluate and diagnose your horse is substantially enhanced.
Our digital radiography, ultrasound and endoscopy is not limited to use in the clinic and provides us with the ability to quickly diagnose your horse stable side (or in the field, should emergencies necessitate).
Examples of where digital imaging may benefit you horse include, but are not limited too;
- Evaluation of soft tissue injuries (eg Tendon lesions)
- Evaluation of laryngeal function pre-sale, or as a
possible cause of poor performance (eg Roarers)
- Diagnosis of bone lesions
- Diagnosis of dental disease
- Pregnancy evaluation and monitoring
Should you wish to discuss how digital imaging may assist your horse in other ways, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.