Wollondilly Equine can provide a number of services to ensure your equine athlete or beloved companion is performing at their best.
These include, but are not limited to;
- Vaccinations (eg. Hendra, Strangles, Tetanus, Herpes Virus)
- Podiatry examinations and treatments (in connection with your
- ID and microchipping services (Including Australian
- Freeze Branding
- Treatment for endo and ectoparasites (eg worms and lice)
- Annual health checks (including dental examination)
- Faecal eggs counts
- Advice on equine nutrition
- Treatment of your horse for various pathologies
(eg. Equine Cushings and Equine Metabolic Syndrome)
- Ocular examinations
- Systemic health evaluation (eg. examination of blood
parameters to determine organ health, immune function etc)
Wollondilly Equine is supported by an ‘in-house’ diagnostic service, which permits for a rapid turn-around of blood results (24 hours), which means no extended waits for those important results.
Should you wish to discuss the above or ask about additional services that we can provide, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
We look forward to meeting you and your horse!